Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Back On: Couple Attend Concert Together In Los Angeles

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber and Disney star Selena Gomez were spotted attending a concert together in Los Angeles, further sparking reports that the two are back together.

Excited concert-goers took to Twitter, confirming that the couple were present for the event.

"YLA's first show and the Beibs and Selena were sitting front and center. #YLA #YLAallday #GirlGroupProblems,"@Doe_Minique

"Our girl the beautiful Selena @Selenagomez was front and centre last night for our first show! We love u..."@YLA_Music

"Saw a great showcase by @YLA_Music and Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were sitting right in front of me. #WelcomeToLosAngeles,"@RicciMusic

Follow us Google Plus

"No big deal.. Bieber and Gomez front seat at our first show. Musta been the music,"@BrookeAdamsYLA

Recently, it wasreportedthat the on-and-off couple spent the night together, after the 20-year-old singer was spotted being dropped at her home, in Bieber's car, which was driven by his bodyguard.

"Selena looks like a young girl in love. And obviously Justin's trying to win her back - sending her home in his car and everything - giving her the royal treatment," one of the photographerssaid.

The 19-year-old had recently sparked a series of controversies- hooking up with a nursing student, groping a fan in Miami, he wasphotographedsmoking what may have been marijuana. The youngster also posted apicture of his buttockson Instagram and Twitter.

During an interview with Billboard magazine, the Beauty a! nd A Beat! singer confessed he was struggling to get over his break-up from Gomez.

"I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been. I'm trying to get through what I'm going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going," hesaid, adding, "There are so many rumors. People say I call Selena every day and she won't pick up the phone or I'm chasing her down, and these are all fake stories."

To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail: To contact the editor, e-mail: