Justin Bieber gives shirtless apology, jokes about pot smoking on 'SNL' - Video

While major players in the music industry were gathered at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10, Justin Bieber -- who did not attend the ceremony and was not nominated for any awards -- was at home trying to plan a live stream for fans and play some new music.

However, his fans overwhelmed the live stream site and caused it to crash before Bieber had a chance to interact with them. Bieber also had technical issues on his side that hindered his ability to appear on the live stream as well.

So the pop superstar issued an apology to the loyal Belibers for the incident and he did it while shirtless. His younger half siblings also make an appearance towards the end of the video, which can be viewed below.

"I'm on vacation, that's one of the reasons why I have really slow internet and I wish that I could have fast internet so that I could be on live stream but it's just not working. My fans are just overpopulating the sites and I just don't think it's going to work," Bieber explained. "So I'm just going to make a video and play some new music."

He then played ! a clip of a new song called "You Want Me."

Bieber also had a major appearance as the host and musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" on February 9 where he sort of addressed his pot smoking controversy.

The singer appeared on the show's recurring "The Miley Cyrus Show" skit where cast member Vanessa Bayer portrays Cyrus. Bieber appeared as a frizzy-haired die hard Cyrus fan.

"Miley, you're seriously my favorite singer of all time. You're light years better than that douche Justin Bieber," he said. "He looks like a lesbian."

Bieber's character later added, "I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and that he's really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he's never going to do it again."

"Yeah right, me too," Brayer as Cyrus replied.

Check out Bieber's apology and his "Saturday Night Live" skit below.

(Copyright 2013 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)