Justin Bieber Has So Much Swag, He Doesn't Need To Carry Cash

Known germaphobe Howie Mandell, eat your heart out! Justin Bieber has so much swag, he can get by without carrying any bills.

"You carry no cash?" Access Hollywood's Billy Bush asked Justin, who recently sat down for an exclusive interview, as he promoted his holiday album, "Under The Mistletoe."

PLAY IT NOW: Justin Bieber Talks Puppy Love With Selena Gomez

"No cash - never," Bieber said.

Well, "Never Say Never..."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Young Love! Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

"Sometimes, if I need it," Bieber added. "If I know I'm going somewhere that I know I'm going to need cash, then I carry cash. But usually, not really."

"That's interesting, because you wouldn't normally need cash," Billy replied.

"There's not really places I go, like I don't go to strip clubs or anything," Justin said.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: The Boy Who Makes The Tweens Swoon Justin Bieber

"Who's your cash man?" Billy asked.

"No one really carries cash. I don't really ever need cash, to be honest," Justin said.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: The Premiere Photos

Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.