Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing in Norway, report says

Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back on?

Rumors that the young stars might be rekindling their romance began when reports claimed the two were spotted kissing in Norway, according to People magazine. Gomez reportedly traveled to Oslo, Norway, after Bieber performed a concert there on Thursday, April 18.

The former couple was seen holding hands, hugging and kissing, an unnamed source told the magazine. The source added the two "looked really in love" and that it seemed the two were "back together."

Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 19, initially split back in November, but there have been rumors that they've been on-again-off-again a few times since then.

Earlier this week, Gomez was asked By Ellen DeGeneres if she was happy since breaking up with Bieber.

"I am, I met Brad Pitt -- I'm great," she said.

DeGeneres then tried to play matchmaker for Gomez and asked, "What are you looking for? What do you like in a guy?"

"! Someone t! hat can make me laugh," Gomez said. "[Someone who is] great to my parents ... I feel like I'm doing my eHarmony profile," she laughed.

Bieber is currently on a world-wide tour and has a show coming up on April 22 in Stockholm, Sweden. Gomez recently announced that she'll embark on her own world-wide tour in August and is currently promoting her new single "Come & Get It."

(Copyright 2013 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)