Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, is getting married?

by Sweetspicy

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been going steady for over a year now. Justin is 17 and Selena is 19, and on a circle of good relationship, said there's still huge opportunity for them and they would not want to disappoint their fans on early marriage.

But rumors from Hollywood Life, that they had spent so much time together and they are ready for the next step and planning to get engage soon.

Along the way there have been numerous rumors of their split, yet they remain strong and been very busy on each routine business.

While currently, Justin is seriously working on his new album with other famous songs actors helping him, the album will features other famous musicians such as Drake and Kesha.

He's also not forgetting to pamper his fans over his tweeter, saying; "love chatting with my Beliebers. They don't know how much they really means to me. All their support and love means the world to me. They come to me and say that I'm their inspiration to continue with doing what they love, and that I'm the reason they do what they do. I'm so happy to be a part of their lives. It means so much. I don't have words."

For the latest Zamboanga City and Philippine news stories and videos, visit ZamboTimes.com