Justin Bieber Hits The Studio With Lil Wayne

17:05, Friday, 3 February 2012

Justin Bieber has announced that he is working with rap star, Lil Wayne.

The Baby singer took to Twitter to tell his followers about his hook-up with Weezy, tweeting a snap of the pair chilling at a skate park.

Accompanying the black-and-white image, JB wrote: "Good time in the studio last night. back at it tonight. oh yeah...and big bro came thru...(sic) And when i say big bro i mean @LilTunechi . #BELIEVE IT."

It seems the Young Money boss has had a change of heart in order to record with Justin, after stating in June 2011 that he was refusing to work with the 17-year old, after fearing that he could harm Biebs' image.

Wayne told XXL magazine: "Thats my little homie now. He texts me every night asking me to do [his] d song. Thats my n-, but I cant do it. Like I said, I dont want to f his sh up.

It is currently unknown whether Justin and Weezy's track will feature on Bieber's forthcoming album, Believe.The Never Say Never star also revealed that he's been in the studio with Justin Timberlake's producer Timbaland, tweeting: "in the studio with @timbaland and the crew. #creating (sic)."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311