Justin Bieber records "smash" with Far*East Movement

Justin Bieber will feature on Far*East Movement's new song, according to RedOne.

The producer revealed that he has been in the studio with each of the acts working on a "smash" song that will make everybody "dance like crazy".

Justin Bieber on The X Factor

Rex Features / Ken McKay / Talkback Thames

Far East Movement

RedOne told MTV: "The Bieber thing, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it right now, but... I did a few songs with Far*East Movement, and one of the songs... to me, it's a smash.

"And Justin sang the chorus. It's a really good song, and I think people are gonna dance like crazy to it."

RedOne declined to reveal any further information about the track, but did praise Bieber for his strong work ethic.

"He's very positive and he's an amazing singer," RedOne said. "[He's] amazing [at] everything! He's Justin Bieber. He's a sensation.

"I think he's becoming a man with his voice. He's an incredible singer. So it's not just the dance or the looks or the 'Justin' factor. He's a real singer musician... He's a real artist."

Bieber recently assured fans that his new single - the first to be lifted from his upcoming album Believe - will be released "very soon".

> Justin Bieber: 'I don't want to sing about sex and drugs'

Watch the music video for Justin Bieber's 'Baby' below: