Justin Bieber: I pick and choose

Justin Bieber has finally learnt to say no when it comes to his career.

The 18-year-old pop star is currently promoting his new single Boyfriend, from his third album Believe. Justin has always strived for success and admits he took on too much when he first found fame. Now the star has realised how important it is to take time away from his hectic schedule.

I have become more aware of my surroundings, he told a UK TV show when asked how he has changed since first finding fame. I know when to say no and when to say yes, you know, before I would just say yes to everything and I was getting way too tired and I was getting sick a lot. I just wasnt enjoying myself as much, but now I pick and choose what I want to do so Im not too tired at the end of the day. I dont like waking up really early I hate it!

Justin first hit the charts with My World in 2009 which was followed by My World 2.0 in 2010. Since the release of his two-part debut album, the star has topped charts all over the world and worked with a host of big names.

Justin has now adjusted to fame and feels far more in control of his career.

I was working a lot, I was right in the midst of my first album and everything was going super fast and I was tired, he recalled. Now I feel rejuvenated and I have been getting days off and it has been a lot easier.

Cover Media