Justin Bieber wants to be an astronaut

Yes, you read that right; Justin Biebers revealed his inner desire to become an astronaut.

The Baby singer says that if he hadnt been such a big hit on the music scene, hed have liked to have travelled to the deepest, darkest crevices of space going where no teen idol had gone before.

I'd probably be an astronaut, because I want to go to space, he explained when asked on ITVs Daybreak what hed be if he wasnt a pop star. Ashton Kutchers doing that.

Well if its good enough for Ashton

Being a good role model

Justin also spoke about the difficulties of being a role model to his millions of devoted fans: his Beliebers.

I see myself as a role model, which can sometimes be stressful. I'm 18 now, so I'm going to make mistakes.

I'm not perfect, sometimes things happen I'm human.

The X Factor

So will we ever see Justins not-so-perfect-self on the X Factor judging panel? It looks like we just might but not for a while.

Maybe in a couple of years, the pint-sized pop prince revealed. Five years or something like that could be cool.

So why the delay Justin?

Justin and One Direction to collaborate?

Justins been busy hanging out with our very own One Direction boys during their recent stay in the U.S. and has spoken about wanting to do a song with the boys.

[One Direction] were here a couple of days ago, they hung out at my house, he said. We never worked on anything, we just hung out, they're just cool. They're around my age.