Justin Bieber: 'I really want to do some more acting'

Justin Bieber has conquered the music world, and now he wants to act.

The 18-year-old singer has acted in minor roles in the past. He guest starred on CSI and acted in his mini movie music video for "As Long As You Love Me." But Bieber wants to be able to show his acting skills more.

"I hope to do some more acting. I've only done a few things like CSI, but I really want to do some more acting," he said, according to MTV News.

Fans will get to see the "Boyfriend" singer in a movie in the future, playing someone other than himself. He's currently working on a script with Ted star Mark Wahlberg.

"Mark Wahlberg and I, we've been working on a script for a long time now... I mean it's like a little basketball concept," he added.

Wahlberg and Bieber's script is still in the works. Wahlberg told E! News that he and Justin have good chemistry and thinks Bieber is perfect for the part. He also foresees the singer having a successful acting career.

"He's a great athlete...he's focused and he wants to have success in the movie world and acting as well," he said. "He's focused and patient about finding the right particular part, working with the right people and I think he'd do a great job."

Image: INF Daily