Justin Bieber Sends Care Package to Olympian Missy Franklin

Justin Bieber Sends Care Package to Olympian Missy Franklin

Justin Bieber wears a diamond club shirt as he arrives at the Grand Lux Cafe in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (August 27).

The 18-year-old musician took some friends out to eat while girlfriend Selena Gomez was filming across town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

Justin recently sent off a care package to Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin.

She told The Today Show, He sent me a huge care package, which was so awesome. I walk home and my mom is so cute; she took everything out and set it out on the table. I had T-shirts and CDs and posters and all that stuff.

Missy added, My friend actually bought me tickets for my birthday, so were going to go [to his Denver concert in January], and I think we might be able to get backstage passes hopefully.

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB