Justin Bieber Baby Claims Resurface

11:37, Friday, 30 November 2012

Just when we thought Justin Bieber's baby drama with Mariah Yeater was over, her lawyer has accused the singer of not providing a 'satisfactory' DNA test.

Last year, Yeater pointed the finger at JB stating that he was the father of her son Tristyn - alleging that they had sex backstage at one of his gigs, leaving her pregnant.

Despite Mariah later dropping her paternity case against Biebs after her ex-boyfriend was thought to be the father, her attorney has now renewed his demand for the 18-year old to have a DNA test to prove his innocence.

Speaking to the New York Daily News, Yeater's attorney Jeffrey Leving stated: "I have not seen [Biebers] DNA test results or had them scrutinized.

"If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasnt provided with the results."

He added: I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr Bieber.

At the time of the original scandal, the Boyfriend singer was quick to deny Mariah's claims, saying: "Never met the woman. I'd just like to say, basically, that n! one of those allegations are true. I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim.

"It's crazy. Every night after the show I'm gone right from the stage right to the car, so it's crazy that some people want to make such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."

Bieber even went on to pen a song about the whole episode, which features on his current album Believe.

A spokesperson for Bieber - who has reunited with girlfriend Selena Gomez following their brief split - did not wish to comment on the accusations to The Mirror.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311