Justin Bieber - live action movie star

Boxer Mike Tyson posted footage of Justin Bieber training just days before the pop star was caught in an altercation with a photographer.

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber and Mike Tyson hang tough with Johnny in the gym. Picture: Mike Tyson / Twitter Source: Supplied

Wahlberg Bieber

Justin Bieber is in talks with Mark Wahlberg about becoming a movie star. Source: The Daily Telegraph

PICTURE a scene for me: A tranquil summer's afternoon shattered. The cackle of gunfire. The smell of cordite. Someone screams and then....stops.

Masked nightmares are coming towards you. You run but the street narrows. The buildings close in. Nowhere to hide. Nothing but walls around you. No breath in your lungs.

The figures are getting closer. What do they want? Why are they here? Someone else is screaming.

You realise it's you this time.

Then - skidding tires, a Jaguar, loud rock music and a strong voice - "I've got this."

It's JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE ACTION MOVIE STAR!!

Oh yes. Oh yes indeed. This could be real.

Justin Bieber is thinking of becoming an action star.

The pop singer is looking at scripts and is interested in trying out action and comedy roles.

If you were directing an action movie starring Justin Bieber what would you call it? Out for Justi(n)ce? The Bieber Ultimatum? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Bieber? Tell me I'm not funny in the comments below

"I have a few offers after my tour is done. I'm pretty excited, I want to do comedy stuff and some action but I don't know what exactly," Bieber said.

!

"I am a jokestar and I am good at it."

But don't panic - he isn't going to give up music.

"I won't stop making music. I would love to do a song with Stevie Wonder and a duet with Quincy Jones would be crazy," he told America's Star magazine.

Justin, 18, recently revealed how he has been in discussions with 'Boogie Nights' star Mark Wahlberg about a new movie role.

"I'm going to do movies - I'm talking to Mark Wahlberg about my first big movie," Bieber said.

He's already got some action chops.

A recent video captured his skills during a workout session with former World Boxing Champion Mike Tyson.

Tyson put Bieber through his paces as the pop prince showed off his power with blistering punching combinations.

Power? Are you serious? Abuse the author in the comments below

With BANG showbiz