Bieber hits back on Twitter

Justin Bieber slammed "fake stories" and "rumours" that have emerged after his recent antics in London, saying he can only be judged by "one power".

The star has displayed some erratic behaviour on his current tour to the English city, being photographed shirtless in the street and wearing a gas mask out in the city, and arriving over an hour late for a show at the O2 arena.

According to multiple sources, on the night of the show in question Bieber "didn't get out of until late and sat in his dressing room playing games - even though his door was being knocked. He then threw a strop as he said he wanted a shower first, despite already being late."

"His attitude was, 'I'm the star and I can do what I want'."

In a series of posts on his Twitter account some of which were later deleted Bieber warned people to "be careful of the judgement" they pass.

"Rumors rumors and more rumors. nothing more nothing less. might talk about them 1 day. rt now im just gonna be positive. cant bring me down," he wrote.

"im focused on the good things in life. im blessed and not forgetting it. im giving back every day for it. cant phase me.

"Fake stories to sell papers i guess are part of the job. but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth.

"As long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. we are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to eachother."

Bieber also addressed a report which was later denied by a council representative that he had been fined 300,000 for his lateness at the O2.

"So make up stories about fake fines and make no mention of the positive....

"or say when i came out of my show with my shirt off because after performing for 2 hours i might be sweaty i was going into a club (really?)"

The 19-year-old star also slammed the constant speculation over his love life, tweeting: "Or any girl i stand next to is my girl or that i dont care, or that i dont feel, or ! that a 19 year old going to a club in europe is wild..."

"I understand it is part of the job to be judged...but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass."

In a tweet that was later deleted, Bieber also added that he is "only judged by one power, and I serve him".

He continued, "So yeah I will continue being me. i will continue to serve, to perform, to care, to love, to smile, to dance, to play, to sing...

"And u are welcome to join, because i carry no hate. We got to much love for that. Im about the music.

"Gonna enjoy the day and keep smiling. so should all of u. Much love. i see u #beliebers = i love u".

Bieber has had a rough time in general since arriving in England - revealing that he had his "worst birthday" in the city on 1 March.

The star, who had planned to celebrate his 19th birthday with pals at a London club, got into an argument with security over the presence of 14-year-old Jaden Smith. Bieber and his group left the club after fifteen minutes and went to McDonald's, before heading back to his hotel.

Get more from iafrica.com: