Justin Bieber Explains Why He Ran Around With His Shirt Off


(Bauer Griffin)Justin Bieber is sick of getting attention for all the wrong reasons, even if his choice of attire tells another story.

On Wednesday, the singer reached a breaking point over his recent skewering in the press, insisting that he's a good person, he only cares what God thinks, and that we can judge him if we want but we have to judge him on the FACTS and the MUSIC. Here's a motivational speech if we ever saw one:

rumors rumors and more rumors. nothing more nothing less. might talk about them 1 day. rt now im just gonna be positive. cant bring me down. im focused on the good things in life. im blessed and not forgetting it. im giving back every day for it. cant phase me. fake stories to sell papers i guess are part of the job. but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth. as long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. we are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to eachother. so make up stories about fake fines and make no mention of the positive.... or say when i came out of my show with my shirt off because after performing for 2 hours i might be sweaty i was going into a club (really?) or any girl i stand next to is my girl or that i dont care, or that i dont feel, or that a 19 year old going to a club in europe is wild... i understand it is part of the job to be judged...but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass but know this...im only judged by one power, and i serve him. so yeah I will continue being me. i will continue to serve, to perform, to care, to love, to smile, to dance, to play, to sing... and u are welcome ! to join, because i carry no hate. We got to much love for that. Im about the music. Gonna enjoy the day and keep smiling. so should all of u. Much love. i see u = i love u
The one important thing you should take away from that paragraph of self-love: Justin decided to run around London topless because he was sweaty, not because he wanted everyone to see his panties. Get it right, people.

See more Justin Bieber photos:

Related Articles: