Justin Bieber: I'm A Pretty Good Boxer

Justin Bieber the pugilist?

Believe it. The international pop sensation loves boxing -- a lot. "Me and my friends box all the time," Bieber told V Magazine. "My dad is a fighter so he taught me some stuff growing up, and hes a great fighter, so Im a pretty good boxer. "

So if this whole teen idol music thing doesn't work out, celebrity boxing has someone to fill Jose Canseco's shoes.

Bieber, the pride of Canada, even talks like a boxer, comparing his lonely-at-the-top situation to that of Floyd Mayweather.

"When I was coming up, trying to get to where I am now, people were so happy [for me]. They were rooting for me. Now that Im on top, everyone wants to bring me down," Bieber told V Magazine. "Everyones trying to tug at me and take my spot. And thats how it always is, everyone wants you to be on top, and as soon as youre there -- like Floyd Mayweather, he's the best boxer in the world."

Actually, with an estimated net worth of $85 million, this 17-year-old is closing in on Mayweather's believed net worth of $90 million.

Bieber, who was legendarily discovered on YouTube, offended old school boxing observers when asked if Mayweather could ever be better than the iconic Muhammad Ali.

While Biebs smartly pointed out that "Ali was in a different weight class, so its completely different," he did paint a pretty favorable picture for Money.

"If Mayweather goes another three, four fights, and wins? Muhammad Ali lost. Mayweather has never lost in his whole career. He ! is like 35 years old. He hasn't lost and people dont give him that respect."

Mayweather will celebrate his 35th birthday next week. With a lifetime 42-0 record, he hopes to fight Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas in May.

Biebs, meanwhile, is 0-0. So far.

ThePostGame brings you the most interesting sports stories on the web.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to read them first!