Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber Covers Michael Jackson At Hollywood Ceremony

Justin Bieber covered a Michael Jackson song in tribute to the late singer at a special Hollywood ceremony attended by his children Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II, better known as 'Blanket', yesterday (26.01.12).

Justin Bieber covered a Michael Jackson song in tribute to the late singer at a Hollywood ceremony yesterday (26.01.12).

The 'Never Say Never' hitmaker performed a cover of the music legend's 'Rockin' Robin' song at the special event at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles where Michael's children - Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II, better known as 'Blanket' - helped to immortalise him in a hand and footprint ceremony.

Introducing Justin, Paris told the crowd: "I want to introduce you all to a performer who also found stardom at a very young age, just like my dad.

"My father would have been proud to mentor someone like him and would be very proud that he came to today's celebration. We are all very big fans of him, and his music. I know I am."

The 17-year-old teen singer said: "Michael meant so much to me.

"I know he meant a lot to you guys as well. He was more than entertainer. He was an inspiration. He was kind, gentle and very charitable. People are going to remember him for his dancing and singing, but people have to remember him for being the man he was.

"Thank you so much. Have a blessed day. Michael, I love you!"