Justin Bieber a 'supportive boyfriend'

Justin Bieber values "honest and loving relationships."

The 18-year-old heartthrob has recently released his first single Boyfriend from his upcoming album.

Justin has been in a relationship with Selena Gomez for over a year and is committed to being a good beau.

"I think a good boyfriend is just someone who can be honest and loving and supportive," Justin told People magazine. "I think honest is one of the most important things, because if you're not honest in a relationship, it can't go really anywhere."

Justin's schedule has been hectic recently, but his love for the fans keeps him moving forward.

"It's been pretty crazy these past couple months," Justin shared. "What keeps me going is knowing that my album is going to be great and all my fans are going to love it."

Justin is excessively busy with work commitments and unfortunately can't treat Selena to delectable dishes as much as he wants to.

"The last time I ate fondue was like a year ago," he confessed.

Justin's new album Believe will be released later this year.

Cover Media