Justin Bieber to release new album Believe!

The Canadian singer Justin Bieber has been working hard on his third studio album titled Believe, after garnering much international success with his debut record My World.

Justin revealed what to expect on his next album:

You cant really expect anything from my album. Its really, really different. And its new; its not the same thing everyones used to hearing right now on the radio. Its really exciting for me, cause Im able to break out of my shell and show my fans what Im all about and show other people who might not like my music that maybe they can like my music.

On writing his own album for his fans:

This new album is crazy. Ive spent the most time on it creatively, just writing myself and being involved in the whole process. Its something that comes from my hear.I hope all my fans and all my Beliebers like it. With my new album, Believe, theres so many different songs and so many different styles. Its really versatile and fun. My first single is going to be amazing everyones going to love it.

Are you excited of his new album?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...