Justin Bieber Responds To Mariah Yeater With Billie Jean Song

Justin Bieber Responds To Mariah Yeater With Billie Jean SongJBieber_billboard-1-ftrJustin Bieber reveals he wrote a song about the Mariah Yeater scandal for his new album!

Justin Bieber was devastated when Mariah Yeater accused him of being the father of her baby, despite it being a complete lie. He has now decided to speak out against Mariah in a new song, entitled Maria on his Believe album.

Thats my Billie Jean he tells Billboard in a new interview.

It was something I wanted to get off my chest and I could just say it in a song and get my point across without having to worry about the words Im using in an interview.

Poor Justin! It sounds like the case really affected him, we are so glad that is behind him and he could pour his feelings in this music.