Justin Bieber Reveals Insecurities About Girls

Justin Bieber Reveals Insecurities About Girlsbieber-ft-spl404196_001Justin may present himself as quite the ladies man, but when it comes to girls, Justin admits that hes still young and insecure! Find out all the details of his Today show reveal!

Justin Bieber appeared on the Today show on Friday June 15 where he admitted to Matt Lauer that hes insecure about girls and life!

Aside from grilling Justin about his relationship with Selena Gomez, Matt asked Justin about his feelings on life and growing up! Justin said,Im 18. I have a lot of insecurities. At end of the day, me being in my position, it doesnt get rid of those. I know that Ive been working hard on it.

Justin certainly has us fooled regarding any said insecurities!

The Die In Your Arms singer has a good philosophy on growing up and changing! He adds,I think its about proving people. I can make good music, going out and performing better than everyone else thats what you have to do in order for me to crossover or else Ill be another teen heartthrob and just, but I want to be remembered.

Justin concluded, Im still learning about different things. Girls, my music. Im not all the way there. Im at a stage, Im growing. My fans are growing with me. I want to make music that reflects that.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLife! rs? Did you know Justin was insecure?

Chris Rogers

More on Justin:

  • Justin Bieber Avoids Selena Gomez During Today Show Appearance
  • Justin Bieber Abandons Selena Gomez For New York City
  • One Direction vs. Justin Bieber Who Has The Best Love Song?
  • Get more from Hollywoodlife.com: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter