Justin Bieber Throws Up on Stage: His Other On-Stage Mishaps

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber lost it on stage last night in Glendale, Ariz. - lost his lunch, that is! The "As Long As You Love Me" singer threw up shortly after taking the stage and fans got a birds-eye view of the whole thing.

"It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," he told the crowd after he vomited. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?"

Beliebers were more than happy to give him another chance.

"OK. I wanted to give you my best show ever, so do you mind if I finish it?"

The 18-year-old managed to give a great performance and promised to get better before his next concert in Las Vegas on Sept. 30.

"Milk was a bad choice," he later tweeted about his on-stage sickness.

The teen superstar has a good attitude about his on-stage mishaps - and there have been quite a few in his relatively short career.

Justin Vs. a Glass Wall

Bieber was in the midst of a bunch of secret European shows when he managed to get a concussion in France. It all went down on May 31 while in Paris - the singer was performing when he went face-first into a glass wall.

He ended up "passing out" backstage and later admitted he had a concussion.

"Just smacked my head and needed some water. All good," he tweeted after the show. "I'm Canadian. We are tough. LOL. It's all good. Just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. Back at it again for you guys tomorrow. Thanks."

Justin Vs. The Stage

Bieber's head isn't the only thing to get injured on stage: He tripped while performing at Wembley Stadium in London in 2009. Ever the trooper, he finished his song "One Time" and hopped off the stage.

"In the last song 'One Time,' I tripped over something on stage coming down the ramp and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way," he tweeted after the incident. "Turns out I fractured my foot and had to finish the song on a broken foot."

His tour partner, Taylor Swift, later came to make things better.

"Taylor Swift came backstage to see me before I went to the hospital because she is awesome!" he added.

The singer had to wear a cast for six weeks, but he was back performing the next night in Manchester. How's that for dedication?

More from this contributor

Justin Bieber: Manly? Uh, No -- 5 Reasons He's Still a Boy

Justin Bieber Vs. Austin Mahone: Are They the Same Person? How the Teen Singers Compare

Justin Bieber Joins the Paparazzi Hater's Club With These Other Angry Celebs

Note:This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.