Justin Bieber vomits on stage during concert

Justin Bieber continued to perform despite vomiting on stage twice. (Source: CNN)Justin Bieber continued to perform despite vomiting on stage twice. (Source: CNN)

GLENDALE, AZ (CNN) - Justin Bieber showed some show-biz resilience after he threw up twice on stage - but continued performing.

The pop star got sick during the kick-off concert of his "Believe" tour Saturday night in Arizona.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Bieber threw up on stage and briefly left as fans sang his songs for him.

He eventually returned and explained to his fans that he wasn't feeling well, but still managed to continue performing.

"It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," he told the crowd. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage? OK, I wanted to give you my best show ever, so do you mind if I finish it?"

Later that night, Bieber tweeted a picture of himself saying he was resting up for the next show.

Copyright 2012 CNN. All rights reserved.