Justin Bieber Confirms He Will Take Paternity Test

12:50, Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Justin Bieber has confirmed that he WILL take a paternity test to prove that he has not fathered a fan's baby.

Following reports that JB's team had arranged for him to take the test after Mariah Yeater accused him of getting her pregnant following a backstage romp, Biebs himself has announced he's prepared to undergo a DNA test to quash her claims.

Speaking to Star magazine, the 17-year old revealed: "All this stuff is dealt with by my legal team. But if they want me to then I will."

The Mistletoe singer is adamant that he has never met Yeater and believes the 20-year old is an attention seeker who made up the story for the press, saying he has no intention of ever meeting her.

When asked what he would do if he came face-to-face with Yeater, Justin said: "Nothing, I wouldn't waste my time... I guess (she's done this) for attention, but it's not something I am interested in. These people are not worth my thought or time."

Bieber then revealed that his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, has coped well with the baby allegations, stating: "Both Selena and myself have had to get used to this stuff; its part of being in the industry."

Its not right that we have to get used to it, but its one of those things you need to accept. Weve both learned to ignore the rubbish that comes out.

He added: "She is doing great li! ke me sh e just ignores things. She had to get used to some pretty horrible stuff being said about her on Twitter when we first got together, and since then she had just learned to ignore all the rubbish that is written about us.

In other Justin Bieber news, the pint-sized popstar has revealed he has recorded a version of Bing Crosby's Drummer Boy with Tinie Tempah, who will be taking over from rapper Busta Rhymes for the UK edition of the song.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311