Justin Bieber scheduled paternity test

JUSTIN Bieber scheduled a paternity test on Friday November 18, despite denying being the father of fan Mariah Yeater's four-month-old son.

Justin Bieber scheduled a paternity test to prove he is not the father of a fan's baby.

Bang ShowBiz

JUSTIN Bieber scheduled a paternity test last Friday (18.11.11).

The 17-year-old singer has vehemently denied being the father of fan Mariah Yeater's four-month-old son and wants to prove his innocence by undergoing DNA testing.

His manager Scooter Braun told 'Extra' Thursday night (17.11.11): "He's ready to take a paternity test, at any moment. We have one scheduled for tomorrow. [Justin] doesn't mind. He's like 'I'm just going to go ahead of it and be fine.' "

While Mariah has dropped her lawsuit, her new lawyer has stated they plan to pursue the matter privately but Scooter hinted they are willing to take legal action against her over the claims.

>>More entertainment

He said: "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions."

Justin - who is dating Selena Gomez - hopes that if they take action against Mariah, it will deter other people from making similar claims in future.

He said: "We don't want it to seem like it's OK for everyone to say, like, 'I had Justin's baby or having his baby.' "

Justin previously revealed he was happy to take a DNA test to prove his innocence but insisted he would not "waste" his time meeting his accuser face-to-face because her fabricated claims were vindictive.

He said! : "All t his stuff is dealt with by my legal team. But if they want me to (take a paternity test) then I will."

When asked what he would say to Mariah if he could meet her, he said: "Nothing, I wouldn't waste my time. I guess [she's done this] for attention, but it's not something I am interested in. These people are not worth my thought or time."