Justin Bieber graduates high school

By Natalie Abrams,

Get ready to swoon even more, ladies: Justin Bieber is a high school graduate.

The 18-year-old pop star finished his high school education while touring and promoting his new album Believe, which drops in June. "I passed my test-- I'm free," he told Australia's Daily Telegraph. "It was hard doing school and work every day."

Happy birthday, Justin Bieber! As the pop star turns 18, he reveals big news on Ellen

Bieber's career exploded when he was just 14, but finishing school was still really important... to his mother. "That was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her," he said.

Still, Bieber is glad he didn't have to finish up in an actual classroom. "This kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm really not into that stuff. I like to be out there."

Reps for the singer did not immediately respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment.

View original Justin Bieber Graduates High School at TVGuide.com

Related Articles on TVGuide.com

Other Links From TVGuide.com

View the original article on TVGuide.com