Justin Bieber is afraid of dirty fingers

If you ever get the chance to meet Justin Bieber, please make sure you wash your hands. Very, very well. If you don't, you just might make Justin cry. Or get angry.

Justin, a man/boy who has to touch many young screaming girly hands, is totally scared of mucky hands. Well, he's not scared like a 'fraidy-cat scared, he just really doesn't like to get his mitts dirty.

Speaking to The Sunday Times Magazine, Biebs said, "I hate getting sticky stuff on my hands. I've always had, like, a phobia - not a phobia, but if I get stuff on my hands, I have to have a washcloth to wash my hands because it's just so annoying."

Such is the life of the stars. The even have a portable wash cloth to clean their hands with. But what happens when the was cloth gets dirty? Uh-uh. We wonder how many cloths Mr Bieber gets through?

Over at the Billboard Awards Justin (and his impossibly clean hands) had the pleasure of performing for the musical audience. And he wasn't the only one. His sort-of boss Usher also performed as did Justin's own protege Carly Rae Jepsen. Did that mean they trio wouldbe in a hot bed of competition? Nooooo!

Speaking to MTV Justin was quick to dismiss any talk of competition...

"[It's] not a competition. It's all love. We're all a family. Carly is my artist, and I'm Usher's artist, so it's kind of cool that we're all performing here, together."

Aw! See? It's just all luuuurve....