Justin Bieber: I Wish I Had Facial Hair

Justin Bieber: I Wish I Had Facial Hair050412_justin_bieber

Justin Bieber has everything in the world, so whats the one thing hes lacking? A little scruff!

Justin Bieber has cars, an incredible career and a hot girlfriend. However, the 18-year-old pop star still longs for the one thing he hasnt yet received: facial hair!

During a live interview with MTV after his Boyfriend music video premiere May 3, Justin joked about asking his 25-year-old self for some hair on his current peach-fuzz filled face.

I would probably ask my 25-year-old self for facial hair, he said, laughing. Im not getting any facial hair anytime soon.

Although he admitted he can grow a little mustache, he really is hoping for some scruff on the side of his cheeks. I want to [look scruffy, like] Im just in the streets workin, Justin said, adding, There are like a couple hairs. Its coming soon.

Fortunately for Justin, his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, loves his face hair-free, which should make his wait for manhood a little more bearable.

Do YOU want to see the Biebs with some scruff?

More Justin Bieber

  • Justin Biebers Shocking New Interview: I Make Bad Decisions
  • Justin Bieber Makes His Off-Broadway Debut With Usher
  • Justin Bieber Cracks Up At Fellow Canadians On Ridiculousness
  • Get more from Hollywoodlife.com: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter