Justin Bieber releases song in honor of single moms

Justin Bieber's latest love song isn't for girlfriend Selena Gomez -- it's for his mom, Pattie Mallette.

Bieber has released a special Mother's Day song called "Turn To You" about how hard his mom worked to raise him as a single mom, after having him at the young age of 18.

"You worked two jobs/ To keep a roof above our heads/ You chose/ A life for me no you never gave up/ I admire you/ For the strength youve instilled in me," Bieber sings on the heartfelt, mid-tempo track. "You were so young/ You were just my age when you had me mom."

Bieber talked to MTV about the song in advance of its release today.

JUSTIN BIEBER PENS SONG ABOUT MARIAH YEATER PATERNITY CLAIM

"She had me at like the age I am now," he said. "[The song is about] the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that."

Bieber plans to donate the proceeds from "Turn To You" to charity, to go toward single mothers in need.

The singer's next full album, "Believe," will be released on June 19.